It is undeniable that Phu Yen is a land with many interesting and interesting landscapes, especially the coastline stretching to 189km, forming many beautiful and wild beaches. Let’s explore 18 beaches that can’t be missed while traveling to Phu Yen.
1. Hon Nua: Hon Nua is located at the foot of Ca pass, in the border area between Phu Yen and Khanh Hoa, with 105 m high peaks compared to sea level. Coming to Hon Nua, if you go to a crowded group, you should stay for a night to set up a campfire, eat grilled seafood, enjoy a bit of peaceful night air.
2. Mon Beach: Located about 35km from Tuy Hoa to the Southeast, where the lighthouse shines every night to help ships and boats cross the sea and into Vung Ro bay. This is a place to gather many beautiful features of nature with forests, sea, streams and mountains.
3. Bai Goc: Bai Goc stretches 3km in the north of Bai Mon, Mui Dien, in the territory of Hoa Tam commune, Dong Hoa district, Phu Yen province. Pairing by the sea, visitors will enjoy great romance, walking on this smooth white sand.
4. Tuy Hoa Beach: Located calmly right next to the city, Tuy Hoa beach is long and wide with poplar hills that follow the sound of sea waves patting the shore day and night. Tuy Hoa Sea when dawn, sunset has its own beauty seducing tourists.
5. Bai Long Thuy: The old name is My A beach, located in An Phu commune, Tuy Hoa city, Phu Yen province. It is known as one of the most beautiful beaches in Phu Yen, with fine sandy beaches, clear blue sea, gentle bottom, green coconut car bowl spots.
6. Hon Pagoda: With an area of about 100ha, this place is an ideal stopover for tourists who love the type of swimming, watching coral. The area around the island is a fine white sandy beach with rich and diverse coral reefs.
7. Bai Xep: Only about 500m long, pristine beautiful with two black rocks covering the two ends of the beach. The black stone beach on the left undulating looks like a small rocky ridge, the foot of stone runs into the sea, has created an air-tight seat watching the charming sea, and is an impressive highlight for Bai Xep.
8. Phu Thuong Beach: There is a length of about 3km extending from the Stone Cape to Hon Yen. The clean beach with golden sand stretches from the mainland to the surface and is very untouched.
9. Bai Bang: Located next to Ganh Da Dia with shiny yellow rocks and clear water in the sky and clouds, suitable for those who have the desire to delight in swimming with one side of the fishing village and coconut trees soaring green.
10. Bai Om: Located in Xuan Dai bay, a few hundred meters away from the residential area, but still retain its wild character. Coming to the beach, you can freely swim, snorkel and watch corals every hour and especially you will not be disturbed by dozens of services, invitations like in other tourist destinations.
11. Bay Hoa Beach: Bay Hoa is a sunny and white sandy area, where it is known for the poetic sand hills, the gentle waves of the shore, the long coastline carrying casuarina rushing to the horizon far away.
12. Bai Nham Beach: The first impression for tourists coming here is the scene of rolling sand hills, each sand hill with its own beauty that always deforms over time, creating strange shapes.
13. Bai Tram: The gently sloping coastline, sea water in calm blue waves, white sandy beaches and lush green coconuts after each other, with a vestiges of a house built by a French merchant as a holiday place … all create wild beauty, seductive inviting tourists.
14. Bai Nom: Sandy beach is white, smooth and gradually sloping away, the blue sea is clear and calm. The beach is leaning against the casuarina forest mixed with sand hills and there are mountains covered at both ends. The landscape here is still pristine and fresh air, is a good condition to form resorts, bathing, camping, weekend picnic.
15. Bai Rang: A suitable address for tourists to rest on weekends, an ideal destination for fun activities, camping, picnics, swimming … and enjoying sea food specialties such as shrimp, crab, crab, snail, fish, squid …
16. Bau Bai Beach: Bai Bau is located in the north of Song Cau District, Phu Yen Province, about 15km from Quy Nhon City. The first impression when arriving in Bai Bau is a quiet beach, without garbage and peace thanks to the two mountain ranges jutting out into the sea.
17. Bai Bang: This place has charming natural landscape, high mountains embracing clean and white sand banks, forming arcs overlooking the sea and Cu Lao Xanh to create beautiful beaches and beaches. The sea has gradual gradual slopes, sea water in calm blue, cool and fresh climate.
18. Islet of the Roof: Island Islet is a small island, in An Hai commune (Tuy An, Phu Yen) located about 27km from Tuy Hoa city to the North. Many people, even Phu Yen people, have not heard or come to this place, so people often call funny “Robinson Island”.
You come to Phu Yen to contact me, I take you to visit with cheap services as well as guide hotels, dining and attractions, the most beautiful. I am a car rental service for 4.7, 16, 29 seats, I give you a price of 900 ÷ 1t3 for a happy and thoughtful welcome. Contact: 0947908585 + 0789414515. Consulting Zalo 0947908585 Pleased to serve you. ‘Bringing satisfaction to customers is our top goal.